Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tyler McCurdy


This is Tyler McCurdy. He is a non-traditional student at Iowa Central Community College.

1. How do you get your news?
Yahoo.com

2. Who is doing it right in the news?
Nobody

3. How do you take your coffee?
I don't. If I do, it's very, very sweet.

4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
Danced with my dance partner. I played my sax solo for my woodwind lesson.

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
The explosion of the Challenger in 1986.

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
All the different biases, and the withholding of information.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't listen.

8. What is your favorite television show? 
I don't really watch TV. When I do, I like River Monsters.

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I don't have one.

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

Darien Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment