Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kayla Ireland


This is Kayla Ireland. She is a freshman here at Iowa Central.

1. How do you get your news?
Tumblr, BBC News, or television.

2. Who is doing it right in the news?
I don't know

3. How do you take your coffee?
I heat up milk and creamer

4. What's the best the that happened to you this week?
I memorized my piano solo

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
I remember 9/11

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
It's depressing. There's no happiness.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
Psycho Babble by Tyler Oakley.

8. What is your favorite television show?
Supernatural and Doctor Who

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I don't know

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

Darien Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment