Monday, March 2, 2015

Jennifer Presley

By: Rachael L. Murphy
Meet Jennifer Presley. She is a 32 year old mother of two.
She is also a wife and  a sister two 3 other girls.
She lives in Greenville, South Carolina and is a teacher.

How do you get your news?
I get my news through the internet.

Who is doing it right in news?
Fox News.

How do you take your coffee?
I don't drink coffee.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I didn't have to work.

What's the first news event that you remember?
When Princess Diana died.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
The sports broadcast.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't listen to podcasts; I listen to music.

What is your favorite television show?
Modern Family.

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I don't know.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment