Monday, March 2, 2015

Cory Phillips

By: Craig Shultz


Cory Phillips is a 32 year old college student in the strange yet wonderful place known as Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In addition to being a college student he works in a tea shop and shares an apartment with his girlfriend. He has cited that his beard is the pathway to conversation. I met this young lad through the wonderful world of the internet which is STILL meeting people but kinda not.

1. How do you get your news?

The internet.

2. Who is doing it right in the news?

Hard to say, I normally get my news of various sites online. If I had to choose a local news I'd say Global National. Oddly enough I still think the comedian Jon Stewart has a more neutral standpoint more often than not.

3. How do you take your coffee?

With cream.

4. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?

Learning I'd become an uncle.

5. What's the first news event that you remember?

The opening of the Skydome in Toronto (now known as the Roger's Event Centre.)

6. What do you hate about the news?

Too much focus on overseas wars, and the same stories repeated, not enough about overall international news.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing homework or chores?

I don't listen to podcasts.

8. What is your favorite TV show?

Game of Thrones

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

At the moment I don't have one, I do not watch the news on Television much at all anymore.

10. Send me a gif or image of how you feel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment