Monday, March 2, 2015

Thomas Krier

By: Rachael L. Murphy
This is Tom Krier. He is a 50 year old father of two girls.
He is also a Husband and a brother two 2 girls and 1 guy.
He lives in Fonda, Iowa. He works for Ag Partners, while
also being a volunteer firefighter and EMT. Tom also use
to run his own automotive shop.

How do you get your news?
I get my news through the TV and internet.

Who is doing it right in news?
None really.

How do you take your coffee?
I drink it black.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I got to have some daddy/daughter time with my youngest.

What's the first news event that you remember?
One of the Apollo Missions. Don't remember which one.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
All the incorrect facts.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't listen to podcasts.

What is your favorite television show?
I don't have one.

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I'll get back to you on that.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment