Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Christian Stogdill


This is Christian Stogdill. He is a 19 year old sophomore at Iowa Central. He thoroughly enjoys Japanese pop culture.

1. How do you get your news?
KCCI. Sometimes the newspaper.

2. Who is doing it right in the news?
KCCI

3. How do you take your coffee?
I usually have tea. If I do have coffee, it's never black.

4. What' the best thing that happened to you this week?
I talked to Clarence Padilla and set up my Drake audition.

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
A news report about the death of a friend when I was in preschool.

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
Tabloids. They're not real news. They're celebrity warped.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
J-Rock, J-Punk, J-Ska, J-Pop. xthrowxdownx

8. What is your favorite television show?
Guilty Crown. NCIS. Scorpion. Angel Beats.

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?
The meteorologist from KCCI. Brian Kerric. He's very charismatic.

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

Darien Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment