Monday, March 2, 2015

Jake Jergens

Jake Jergens

Interviewed By: Breana Crane


How do you get your news?

“I usually get my news from KCCI.”

Who is doing it right in news?

“Bill O’Riley”

How do you take your coffee?

“I don’t drink coffee.”

What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?

“The Café had corndogs.”

What’s the first news event that you remember?

“9/11.”

What do you absolutely hate about the news?

“I hate when the news is all negative.”

What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?

“I don’t listen to a podcast, but I listen to Pandora or Bob and Tom.”

What is your favorite television show?

“Pretty Little Liars or Family Guy.”

Who is your favorite news personality and why?

“John McLaughlin from KCCI because he’s professional and efficient.”

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.
http://cdn.dogomedia.com/system/ckeditor_assets/pictures/50bb93411860e028f0000ee0/content_hawaiiVolcano_Flow_USGS.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment