Monday, March 2, 2015

Eric Fagervik

Eric Fagervik

Interviewed By: Breana Crane

1. How do you get your news?

“I get my news from the television.”

2. Who is doing it right in news?

“CNBC.”

3. How do you take your coffee?

“Black.”

4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?

“Went on vacation to Arizona.”

5. What’s the first news event that you remember?

“Reagan becoming president.”

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?

“The entertainment news. I hate how people care more about what celebrities are doing than actual news.”

7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?

“I don’t listen to anything.”

8. What is your favorite television show?

“Fast Money.”

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

“Kelly Evans because she’s well on camera and seems calm and collected.”

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me41g7KFF41ro2d43.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment