Monday, March 2, 2015

Tracie Fagervik

Tracie Fagervik

Interviewed By: Breana Crane

1. How do you get your news?

“I get my news from television.”

2. Who is doing it right in news?

“KCCI.”

3. How do you take your coffee?

“I only drink my coffee with creamer.”

4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?

“I got to see my sister while on vacation in Arizona.”

5. What’s the first news event that you remember?

“President Reagan becoming inaugurated.”

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?

“I hate the negativity of the news. Nobody looks on the bright side of things anymore.”

7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing homework or chores?

“I do not listen to anything mainly because I don't have homework, and cleaning my house and chasing after my daughter are my chores.”

8. What is your favorite television show?

“Big Brother.”

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

“Deborah Norville from Inside Edition because she has a warm personality.”

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/uaSQfiFv23hug/200_s.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment