Monday, March 2, 2015

Nancy Wymore

 Nancy Wymore
Written by Amanda Wymore

Meet Nancy Wymore. She is 55 years old. She is a mother of three and a grandmother of three.

Nancy answered a few questions to help Iowa Central's Mass Media Writing class with their Collegian News Experiment.
How do you get your news?
I get my news from the television and radio.

Who is doing it right in news?
I like Good Morning America because they are international and make news interesting.

How do you take your coffee?
I just like dark roast.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I got to see one of my daughters over the weekend, and I got to see one of my grand babies too.

What's the first news even that you remember?
I remember when Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the moon.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I don't like hearing about the unfortunate news like accidents, deaths, and terrorism. I hate the thought of those things happening in our world.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't know what a podcast is. I like listening to Cedar Rapid's radio station, Z102.9, which is just a variety of contemporary music.

What is your favorite television show?
I currently like to watch Revenge, but I also like Bachelor.

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I like Lara Spencer from Good Morning America because she's funny, and she likes interior design as much as I do!

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment