Monday, March 2, 2015

Aubrey Essing

This is Aubrey Essing, she is a student at Iowa Central Community College, from Fort Dodge
Iowa.

1. How do you get your news?

I get my news from the internet usually.

2. Who is doing it right in news?

Ellen DeGeneres

3.How do you take your coffee?

I take my coffee any way for free

4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week?

Honestly it's a tie between finishing my novel and my boyfriend randomly bringing me Jimmy Johns

5.What's the first news event that you remember?

911 is the first one I remember for sure

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?


It's hard to find an unbiased source 


7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing homework and chores?

iTunes or regular music

8.What is your favorite television show?
How I Met Your Mother

 9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

Buzfeed because I come across it in my daily life, it's funny and most of the news is relevant and open minded

10. Send me a gift or image of how you feel today. 
(na) 

Zoey Bratland

No comments:

Post a Comment