Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chris Boranian




Chris Boranian is a student attending Iowa Central. I met and interviews him in the SRC. - Jolty Kleckner

1.How do you get your news?
TV
2. Who is doing it right in the news?
Channel 13
3. How do you take your coffee?
I don't drink coffee
4.What was the high point of your week this week?
I learned that Spiderman is a part of Marvel
5. What is the first news event that you remember?
9/11
6. What do you hate about the news?
I hate it when they repeatedly talk about the same topic again and again.
7. Do you listen to podcasts or music while doing chores or homework?
No
8. What is your favorite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory
9. Who is your favorite news personality?
Al Roker
10. Send me a gif or image describing how you feel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment