Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Jacob K.


                                  Jacob is a 22 year old. He stocks groceries at the local Fareway
How do you get your news?
Through my phone, television and newspaper.
Who is “doing it right” in news?
The Des Moines Register and Channel 8 news. (KCCI)
How do you take your coffee?
I don’t drink coffee.
 What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
I got my taxes back.
What’s the first news event that you remember?
The world trade centers falling in 2001.
What do you absolutely hate about the news?
Not everything is accurate.
What’s the best podcast/radio station to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I listen to channel 8, not radio.
What’s your favorite television show?
Castle.
Who’s your favorite news personality?
Don’t have one. 

By Sarah Nicholson

No comments:

Post a Comment