Monday, March 2, 2015

Annie Butler

By: Rachael L. Murphy
Meet Annie Butler. She is 19 and a freshman here at Iowa Central.
She lives in Laurens, Iowa. She is a Graphic Design major.

How do you get your news?
I get my news through text message.

Who is doing it right in news?
I have no idea.

How do you take your coffee?
I don't like coffee.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I didn't have classes on Friday.

What's the first news event that you remember?
911

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
It's so boring.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't listen to podcasts; I listen to music.

What is your favorite television show?
American Idol

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I don't know.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment