Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Jim Dean


This is Jim Dean. He is 64 years old, and an eight year cancer survivor. He enjoys playing his trumpet, and is interested in getting back into it after 44 years of not playing.

1. How do you get your news?
Newspaper, or I watch morning shows, or sometimes 5-6 or 10 pm. I watch NBC.

2. Who is doing it right in news?
In the evening, CBS, Scott Pelley. In the morning, NBC, Matt Lauer.

3. How do you take your coffee?
Half-decaf half-hazel nut creamer

4. What's the best thing that's happened to you this week?
Life. I'm a cancer survivor of eight years. Life is a gift. My freedom of religion is a gift too.

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
Richard Nixon stepping down as president.

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
Too much negativity. I'd rather hear positive stuff.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't listen.

8. What is your favorite television show?
NCIS. I like the news, and sappy movies on Hallmark.

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?
Matt Lauer. I like the way he orchestrates the first hour of the news.

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.


The first pic could fit "Webster's" classic definition of "fear"???  or

could be classified as "daring excitement". 



The second pic is
my "Wild & Crazy guy" photo

Darien Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment