Monday, March 2, 2015

Greg Wymore

 Greg Wymore
Written by Amanda Wymore

Meet Greg Wymore. He is 60 years old. He is a father of three and a grandfather of three.

Greg answered a few questions to help Iowa Central's Mass Media Writing class with their Collegian News Experiment.
How do you get your news?
I get my news via the Internet and over my Roku Streaming Stick.

Who is doing it right in news?
I like Good Morning America, but I also think ABC News does a good job regardless of what time of the day it is.

How do you take your coffee?
I usually just drink it black.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I found some brand new chlorinator parts and sold them on the Marion Water Department for $1300!

What's the first news even that you remember?
I remember when the assassination of John F. Kennedy happened.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
Depending on who delivers it, I hate the local news more than the national news because they don't seem as professional.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I like to listen to Colin Cowherd on "The Herd" on ESPN Radio because I enjoy listening to sports related news.

What is your favorite television show?
I absolute favorite television show would just be watching sports (i.e. football, basketball, golf).

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I like David Muir because he is very relaxed in front of the camera, yet he is serious and gives a lot of personality that helps him deliver his news.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment