Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dennis Kleckner

Dennis Kleckner is my father, retired, in his late 60's.

1. How do you get your news?
TV and radio
2. Who is doing it right in the news?
Fox News
3. How do you take your coffee?
I don't drink coffee
4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I managed to get out of bed
5. What's the first news event that you can remember?
The Cuban Missile Crisis
6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
A lot of reporters have a slant or a bias
7. Do you listen to podcasts or music while you do chores?
No
8. What is your favorite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory
9. Who is your favorite news personality?
 Bill O'Reilly. He tells it like it is.
10. Send me a gif or picture describing how you feel about today.
He never sent me one. He couldn't figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment