Monday, March 2, 2015

Brenna Ryan

Brenna Ryan
Written by Amanda Wymore

Meet Brenna Ryan. She is 21 years old. She is a first year student at Iowa Central Community College and is a part of the nursing program.

Brenna answered a few questions to help Iowa Central's Mass Media Writing class with their Collegian News Experiment.
How do you get your news?
I get my news from Buzz Feed.

Who is doing it right in news?
I think CNN does the best with news coverage.

How do you take your coffee?
I don't. Ever.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I bought myself a bath bomb and then I used it.

What's the first news even that you remember?
I remember 9/11.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I don't like how most stories are one-sided and biased.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't know what a podcast is. If I was listening to something, it would be my Retro Indie Rock playlist on Songza. 

What is your favorite television show?
I love Orphan Black!

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I like Kathie Lee & Hoda because they're charismatic and they drink wine on their show.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment