Monday, March 2, 2015

Justin Van Houten

 Justin Van Houten
Written by Amanda Wymore

Meet Justin Van Houten. He is 18 years old, 19 this Friday. He is a first year student at Iowa Central Community College and is part of the electrical program.

Justin answered a few questions to help Iowa Central Community College's Mass Media Writing class with their Collegian News Experiment.

How do you get your news?
I watch the local news on television.

Who is doing it right in news?
I just like my local station, KTIV, because I can easily relate to it.

How do you take your coffee?
I drink it occasionally with a little half and half.

What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
I enjoyed going to my mentoring because it's very rewarding.

What's the first news even that you remember?
I remember 9/11.

What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I don't like how how negative the news has been lately.

What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
I don't know what a podcast is. If I was listening to something, it would be Florida Georgia Line and other country music.

What is your favorite television show?
I like watching Sports Center.

Who is your favorite news personality and why?
I like Brad Pautsch because I like how he delivers sports news.

Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment