Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sydnee Waggoner





By Ashley McBride


1. How do you get your news?
“I usually just read the paper”

2. Who is doing it right in the news?
“I don't really pay attention to big news people, but I think big news sites like CNN or Fox News do a good job”

3. How do you take your coffee?
“Skinny vanilla latte with extra cream”

4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
“I got to relax and hang out with my friends”

5. What is the first news event that you remember?
“I don't really remember the first one, but the biggest one I can remember was probably the Royal Wedding.”

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?
“I really hate when they have irrelevant news stories”

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homework?
“I don't really listen to anything because I get too distracted from what I'm doing”

8. What is your favorite television show?
“Dance Moms, I Love Lucy, or Criminal Minds”

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

“I really love Ellen because she is hilarious and is always straight to the point”



No comments:

Post a Comment