Monday, March 2, 2015

Steven Swarts

Steven Swarts

Interviewed By: Breana Crane

1. How do you get your news?

“KCCI.”

2. Who is doing it right in news?

“Brian Williams.”

3. How do you take your coffee?

“I don’t drink coffee.”

4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?

“Going home to visit my family.”

5. What’s the first news event that you remember?

“9/11.”

6. What do you absolutely hate about the news?

“Anything that deal with FOX news.”

7. What’s the best podcast to listen to while doing homework or chores?

“I don’t listen to podcasts, but I do listen to KOKE FM.”

8. What is your favorite television show?

“Friday Night Lights.”

9. Who is your favorite news personality and why?

“Brian Williams because he’s been reliable until the last six months.”

10. Send me a gif or image that explains how you feel about today.
Image result for happy image

No comments:

Post a Comment