Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tyler Anderson


This is Tyler Anderson a Iowa Central Student, he is majoring in broadcasting.


1. How do you get your news?
 I get my news from on line

2. Who is doing it right in news?
CNN & KKCI

3. How do you take your coffee?
 I don't drink coffee.

4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week? 
Got to drive my car with new subs in it

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
I would have to say 911

6.What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I hate that you never know if your being lied to

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homeework?
I don't listen to podcasts.

8. What is your favorite television show?
Impractical Jokers

9. Who is your favorite new personality and why? 
John Stewart because he is funny and real.

10. Send me a gift of picture of how you feel today. 



Zoey Bratland

No comments:

Post a Comment