Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mrs. Dutcher


This is Mrs. Dutcher, she teaches art class at Iowa Central Community College.



1. How do you get your news?
Online and TV news

2. Who is doing it right in news?
CBS News

3. How do you take your coffee?
Just plain old black coffee

4. What's the best thing that happened to you this week? 
Spent quality time with my daughters reading, she has grown a lot over the week with her reading

5. What's the first news event that you remember?
ISIS

6.What do you absolutely hate about the news?
I really don't like the graphic nature, I have to be careful of my kids hearing and seeing to much.

7. What's the best podcast to listen to while doing chores or homeework?
I don't use a podcast

8. What is your favorite television show?
Downtown Abbey

9. Who is your favorite new personality and why? 
Savanna Guthrie because of her personality

10. Send me a gift of picture of how you feel today. 


Zoey Bratland

No comments:

Post a Comment